- /Browse news by topic
- /Carbon news
Total 82 articles are classified under this tag.
Friday, 28 August 2020 3:18pm
- Seven years after referral, Ley refuses EPBC approval for retirement village
- Pipeline project assessment on hold, pending cumulative impact study
- NSW trials bioenergy crops. Read more...
Thursday, 27 August 2020 3:39pm
HSBC and climate change advisory firm Pollination Group plan to raise US$6 billion for investment in nature-based projects and Australia is likely to attract a significant portion, according to Pollination co-founder Martijn Wilder. Read more...
Tuesday, 28 April 2020 10:20am
- ARENA canvasses views on bioenergy
- Jacobs sets 2030 'carbon negative' goal
- Council plans 5MW solar farm on former landfill site. Read more...
Monday, 11 November 2019 11:27am
Qantas will immediately double the number of carbon offsets it buys, as part of a new commitment to reach net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. Read more...
Monday, 18 March 2019 12:45pm
A new state grant scheme will support the conversion of industrial, agricultural and household waste into biofuels, electricity, and substitutes for petroleum-based plastic. Read more...
Thursday, 05 October 2017 1:00pm
Virgin Australia is leading a new project to test biofuels at Brisbane airport and expects to be a buyer of credits created through new and existing ERF methods, says its sustainability manager Robert Wood. Read more...
Tuesday, 26 September 2017 3:55pm
- Investa's three-step plan to net zero
- New bioenergy association leader signals shift in approach
- CarbonNet seeks experts to study carbon storage site. Read more...
Friday, 09 June 2017 11:49am
- Energy policy must be 'grounded in economics and engineering', Turnbull says
- Queensland backs $50m biorefinery
- Australia signs on for tougher ballast water rules. Read more...
Tuesday, 04 April 2017 3:36pm
The Clean Energy Regulator on Friday announced approval for two companies to earn carbon credits through bioenergy projects. Read more...
Tuesday, 25 October 2016 3:54pm
- Regulator details NGER compliance focus
- Sydney City to avoid investments in 'harmful' coal, gas and oil
- Bioenergy grants on offer. Read more...
Page 1 of 9 | Total articles: 82