- /All Tags
- /Carbon news
Total 79 articles are classified under this tag.
Monday, 11 November 2019 11:27am
Qantas will immediately double the number of carbon offsets it buys, as part of a new commitment to reach net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. Read more...
Monday, 18 March 2019 12:45pm
A new state grant scheme will support the conversion of industrial, agricultural and household waste into biofuels, electricity, and substitutes for petroleum-based plastic. Read more...
Thursday, 05 October 2017 1:00pm
Virgin Australia is leading a new project to test biofuels at Brisbane airport and expects to be a buyer of credits created through new and existing ERF methods, says its sustainability manager Robert Wood. Read more...
Tuesday, 26 September 2017 3:55pm
- Investa's three-step plan to net zero
- New bioenergy association leader signals shift in approach
- CarbonNet seeks experts to study carbon storage site. Read more...
Friday, 09 June 2017 11:49am
- Energy policy must be 'grounded in economics and engineering', Turnbull says
- Queensland backs $50m biorefinery
- Australia signs on for tougher ballast water rules. Read more...
Tuesday, 04 April 2017 3:36pm
The Clean Energy Regulator on Friday announced approval for two companies to earn carbon credits through bioenergy projects. Read more...
Tuesday, 25 October 2016 3:54pm
- Regulator details NGER compliance focus
- Sydney City to avoid investments in 'harmful' coal, gas and oil
- Bioenergy grants on offer. Read more...
Wednesday, 12 October 2016 3:59pm
- New plan targets organic waste
- Ikea improves energy efficiency almost 20%
- Strong response to Air New Zealand, Virgin, biofuels request. Read more...
Wednesday, 17 August 2016 1:57pm
- Safeguard baselines to be released soon
- New climate resilience grants on offer
- Queensland and US Navy to cooperate on biofuels
- Sustainability agency aims to steer more money to upgrades, renewables. Read more...
Monday, 08 August 2016 12:11pm
Australia's biofuels industry is poised for rapid growth due to policy changes, growing interest from airlines and navies, and technological advances, according to Biofuels Association chief executive Mark Sutton. Read more...
Page 1 of 8 | Total articles: 79