- /Browse news by topic
- /Carbon news
Total 84 articles are classified under this tag.
Monday, 19 July 2021 1:57pm
Australia needs a RET-style certificate scheme to support the partial substitution of renewable hydrocarbons for diesel, avgas and bunker fuels, according to the Grattan Institute. Read more...
Monday, 15 February 2021 3:43pm
* Tribunal rejects application for data on generator's use of forest residues
* Queensland cracks down on waste crime
* Victoria to review wildlife law Read more...
Friday, 28 August 2020 3:18pm
* Seven years after referral, Ley refuses EPBC approval for retirement village
* Pipeline project assessment on hold, pending cumulative impact study
* NSW trials bioenergy crops Read more...
Thursday, 27 August 2020 3:39pm
HSBC and climate change advisory firm Pollination Group plan to raise US$6 billion for investment in nature-based projects and Australia is likely to attract a significant portion, according to Pollination co-founder Martijn Wilder. Read more...
Tuesday, 28 April 2020 10:20am
* ARENA canvasses views on bioenergy
* Jacobs sets 2030 'carbon negative' goal
* Council plans 5MW solar farm on former landfill site Read more...
Monday, 11 November 2019 11:27am
Qantas will immediately double the number of carbon offsets it buys, as part of a new commitment to reach net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. Read more...
Monday, 18 March 2019 12:45pm
A new state grant scheme will support the conversion of industrial, agricultural and household waste into biofuels, electricity, and substitutes for petroleum-based plastic. Read more...
Thursday, 05 October 2017 1:00pm
Virgin Australia is leading a new project to test biofuels at Brisbane airport and expects to be a buyer of credits created through new and existing ERF methods, says its sustainability manager Robert Wood. Read more...
Tuesday, 26 September 2017 3:55pm
* Investa's three-step plan to net zero
* New bioenergy association leader signals shift in approach
* CarbonNet seeks experts to study carbon storage site Read more...
Friday, 09 June 2017 11:49am
* Energy policy must be 'grounded in economics and engineering', Turnbull says
* Queensland backs $50m biorefinery
* Australia signs on for tougher ballast water rules Read more...
Page 1 of 9 | Total articles: 84