/ Browse news by topic
/ Carbon news
Total 272 articles are classified under this tag.
Tuesday, 23 November 2021 4:37pm
The Senate this afternoon rejected a Greens bid to block a $50 million grant scheme that will award money to companies including Santos, Boral, Corporate Carbon, and Glencore.
Thursday, 11 November 2021 4:10pm
Chevron will buy 5.23 million carbon offsets, after failing to meet a sequestration target for its Gorgon LNG project.
Wednesday, 10 November 2021 4:23pm
* Survey finds post-pandemic jump in investor interest in ESG
* Top mining companies team with global investor alliance on net-zero standard
* Federal government plans $500 million CEFC top-up
Friday, 05 November 2021 10:54am
Woodside, BP and an entity owned by Mitsubishi and Mitsui have formed a consortium to investigate developing a large-scale multi-user CCS hub offshore from Karratha.
Tuesday, 02 November 2021 10:43am
The rising spot price for Australian carbon credits means that Santos could sell credits earned by its CCS plant for more than it costs to generate them.
Tuesday, 19 October 2021 3:23pm
* Nickel miner investigates carbon capture, to seek new ERF method
* Cement industry examines decarbonisation pathways
* Six mining and agricultural tyre companies join stewardship scheme
Wednesday, 13 October 2021 11:05am
After making adjustments to its trouble-plagued CO2 sequestration operation at the Gorgon LNG project, Chevron is now lifting injection rates to two-thirds of design levels.
Friday, 08 October 2021 11:28am
A leading carbon offsets business that plans to capture CO2 directly from air has chosen an Australian solar-powered technology for a pilot project near the Santos Moomba gas plant.
Wednesday, 06 October 2021 3:39pm
* New decarbonisation grants on offer
* World faces five big climate challenges: Macquarie Group chief executive
* Drop dam plans if World Heritage area put at risk, NSW politicians urge
Friday, 01 October 2021 10:46am
Carbon capture and storage projects can now earn credits, following today's gazettal of a CCS ERF method, and an associated rule change.
1 of 28 | Total articles: 272
Go to page...
Go to page 1
Go to page 11
Go to page 21