- /Browse news by topic
- /Environmental management
Total 150 articles are classified under this tag.
Monday, 06 July 2020 3:45pm
- Greens push for net-zero by 2035
- Viva Energy investigates solar farm in refinery buffer zone
- Farmers warned of ban on PFAS in food-contact packaging. Read more...
Tuesday, 30 June 2020 3:38pm
- Ahead of export bans, WA offers waste paper processing grants
- Bunnings accredited for more than 30 rooftop PV systems in 2020
- Adelaide City Council's 100% renewables deal kicks in
- New chemicals assessment scheme in force from tomorrow. Read more...
Tuesday, 09 June 2020 3:24pm
- BP takes new 'net positive' stance on biodiversity
- Waste industry and councils to give evidence at federal inquiry
- Chemicals labelling changes delayed, but NICNAS overhaul on track. Read more...
Friday, 05 June 2020 3:23pm
- Gold mining company applies A$72 shadow carbon price
- 21 large-scale CCS projects now operational
- SA reveals details of fluorine-free foam exemptions. Read more...
Tuesday, 26 May 2020 1:08pm
UPC advances on infrastructure to support Bob Brown-opposed wind farm
Sewage biogas-to-hydrogen company signs deal with WA Water Corporation
Orica approved to export more hazardous waste. Read more...
Monday, 20 April 2020 10:36am
Following major warehouse fires and the discovery of large, illegal chemical stockpiles, the Victorian government has appointed a QC to review the state's Dangerous Goods Act. Read more...
Wednesday, 11 March 2020 2:24pm
Shine Lawyers today confirmed that the Department of Defence will pay $212.5 million to settle three PFAS class actions. Read more...
Tuesday, 11 February 2020 2:18pm
- Orica and alumina company plan 'circular economy' chemicals swap
- GPT issues first TCFD report, looks to fast-track carbon neutrality
- Viva Energy and Mobil granted extra time to comply with fluorine foams ban. Read more...
Friday, 24 January 2020 2:27pm
- Victoria seeks clean-up help for major chemicals warehouse fire
- EPA strips grant-winning waste company of its licence
- Orica lodges four more hazwaste export permits for HCBs. Read more...
Tuesday, 14 January 2020 2:55pm
The federal government will this year introduce a bill to establish a nationally consistent approach for managing the environmental risks of industrial chemicals. Read more...
Page 1 of 15 | Total articles: 150