/ Browse news by topic
/ Environmental management
Total 158 articles are classified under this tag.
Wednesday, 05 May 2021 3:00pm
* Cleanaway seeks permit to import PFAS waste
* Aldi sets new zero-waste goal
* Australia Post partners with REDcycle on soft plastics
Monday, 22 March 2021 1:58pm
* Wilkie introduces federal EPA Bill
* Rio Tinto board backs two climate resolutions
* Orica seeks approval to export more HCB waste
Monday, 01 March 2021 12:32pm
The NSW government today gazetted a regulation that will ban the use of PFAS fire-fighting foams.
Friday, 19 February 2021 2:18pm
The Victorian government has lost a preliminary skirmish in a dispute over liability for large quantities of illegally stored industrial waste.
Thursday, 21 January 2021 3:08pm
* Cleanaway chief executive to step down
* Australia sets date to ratify PFAS and PFOA Stockholm Convention amendments
* Victoria approves Latrobe Valley battery recycling facility
Thursday, 17 December 2020 3:15pm
Australia's approach to regulating agvet chemicals is "untenable" and must change, says a review commissioned by the federal government.
Friday, 04 December 2020 10:36am
Environment Minister Sussan Ley has introduced a Bill that will standardise regulatory systems for managing the health and environmental risks of industrial chemicals.
Friday, 25 September 2020 3:28pm
* SA Labor introduces Bill to ban PFAS in most landfills
* Federal environment department 'assessing' e-waste service provider
* WA regulator fails to meet compliance goal
Monday, 06 July 2020 3:45pm
* Greens push for net-zero by 2035
* Viva Energy investigates solar farm in refinery buffer zone
* Farmers warned of ban on PFAS in food-contact packaging
Tuesday, 30 June 2020 3:38pm
* Ahead of export bans, WA offers waste paper processing grants
* Bunnings accredited for more than 30 rooftop PV systems in 2020
* Adelaide City Council's 100% renewables deal kicks in
* New chemicals assessment scheme in force from tomorrow
1 of 16 | Total articles: 158
Go to page...
Go to page 1
Go to page 11