/ Browse news by topic
/ Compliance news
/Court cases, fines
Total 711 articles are classified under this tag.
Wednesday, 13 October 2021 3:18pm
* Remondis hires Jacobs to design $400 million energy from waste plant
* Stockland signs major contract with Downer for recycled asphalt
* Solar installer fined $0.5 million
Friday, 08 October 2021 2:22pm
* Cleanaway faces multiple charges over licence breaches
* Sims to produce hydrogen from recycling residues
* Federal government gazettes Minimata mercury treaty rules
Monday, 27 September 2021 12:53pm
The director of a company facing multiple waste charges has failed to convince a court that evidence extracted by the EPA from his password-protected mobile phone was inadmissible.
Monday, 13 September 2021 3:53pm
* ASX through to second-round for Australian carbon exchange
* Fire protection company fined over greenhouse gas discharge
* Tasmania offers carbon rebates
Friday, 03 September 2021 10:24am
After a falling-out between two businesses that transported NSW waste to Queensland for levy-free landfill disposal, a court has awarded one of them $611,734 in damages.
Tuesday, 31 August 2021 3:03pm
A court has fined Nyrstar $35,000 over an acid spill at its Port Pirie smelter, while SA Health says lead levels in children living near the smelter are increasing.
Monday, 23 August 2021 1:15pm
A small community group can't take legal action against a planning decision to extend the deadline for building a wind farm, Victoria's Supreme Court has ruled.
Tuesday, 17 August 2021 8:16am
Two Whitehaven subsidiaries have been fined a total of $372,500 for clearing three access tracks in the wrong locations, failing to prepare a rehabilitation plan, and drilling boreholes in the wrong places.
Monday, 09 August 2021 4:35pm
In a preliminary skirmish, an appeal court has ruled in favour of the former executives of a company that was fined $4.5 million for wilfully causing serious environmental harm.
Monday, 09 August 2021 9:57am
A court has ordered a major food company that polluted a waterway to make a $100,000 payment to a conservation group that is its partner in a bioenergy project.
1 of 72 | Total articles: 711
Go to page...
Go to page 1
Go to page 11
Go to page 21
Go to page 31
Go to page 41
Go to page 51
Go to page 61
Go to page 71