- /Browse news by topic
- /Carbon news
- /Electric vehicles
Total 6 articles are classified under this tag.
Monday, 25 October 2021 3:56pm
* Industry's path to clean energy PPAs to be made easier
* New organic waste funding on offer
* Potential for large cuts in vehicle carbon emissions: Grattan Institute
* Aldi lagging in tackling single-use plastics Read more...
Thursday, 20 May 2021 4:38pm
Ampol will this year build a demonstration hydrogen plant at its Lytton refinery, as part of a $100 million spend on decarbonisation projects, and will achieve net-zero operational emissions by 2040. Read more...
Thursday, 06 May 2021 1:38pm
* Fortescue exits the ERF
* Victoria seeks participants to trial zero-emissions buses
* Taylor finalises new bilateral emissions and energy deal Read more...
Friday, 06 November 2020 2:37pm
* SA to spend $78.3m on energy efficiency and electric vehicles
* Develop a market for used solar panels, Clean Energy Council tells inquiry
* Court fines Cleanaway over landfill breaches Read more...
Tuesday, 06 October 2020 9:27pm
The $1.5 billion CopperString 2.0 transmission line, the Vales Point coal power station, and companies shortlisted for fast-track EPBC assessments are among tonight's Budget winners. Read more...
Wednesday, 08 July 2020 11:48am
* EV fleet owner to be paid for grid services in ARENA-backed trial
* WA offers $15m for tyres and plastics processing, licenses recycled-content bitumen plant
* International investor takes majority stake in Queensland solar farm Read more...
Page 1 of 1 | Total articles: 6