- /Browse news by topic
- /Carbon news
- /Hard-to-abate industries
Total 18 articles are classified under this tag.
Wednesday, 24 November 2021 10:59am
Viva Energy today pledged to achieve net-zero emissions in non-refining divisions by 2030, with the refinery to follow suit by 2050. Read more...
Wednesday, 06 October 2021 3:39pm
* New decarbonisation grants on offer
* World faces five big climate challenges: Macquarie Group chief executive
* Drop dam plans if World Heritage area put at risk, NSW politicians urge Read more...
Monday, 30 August 2021 11:29am
Fortescue Metals Group has examined the ramifications of a "climate shock" in the late 2020s to early 2030s that triggers a global economic contraction, its latest climate report shows. Read more...
Wednesday, 30 June 2021 3:22pm
The federal government has awarded a consortium of universities and companies $39 million to establish a new Heavy Industry Low-carbon Transition Cooperative Research Centre. Read more...
Friday, 18 June 2021 2:32pm
A Wesfarmers bond issue marks a new frontier in securing financial value from good sustainability performance. Read more...
Wednesday, 16 June 2021 11:31am
With the help of an ARENA grant, Rio Tinto will examine the feasibility of using renewable hydrogen instead of fossil gas at its Yarwun alumina refinery. Read more...
Tuesday, 15 June 2021 11:48am
* ARENA to launch $43m industrial energy program
* Queensland allocates $60m to boost carbon and environmental markets
* Transport agencies launch sustainability program Read more...
Friday, 04 June 2021 3:26pm
* BlueScope to brief investors on climate strategy
* New renewables zone tipped to unlock $10.7bn in private investment
* Surge in demand for carbon offsets, increased buyer diversity: GreenCollar Read more...
Friday, 21 May 2021 12:19pm
ARENA has provided an $11.3 million grant to Alcoa to test a technology that could cut alumina refinery emissions by 70%. Read more...
Monday, 17 May 2021 3:15pm
* New air quality standards gazetted
* Incitec Pivot revisits climate change risk assessments
* Renewables mega-hub seeks revised EPBC approval Read more...
Page 1 of 2 | Total articles: 18