- /Browse news by topic
- /Carbon news
Total 58 articles are classified under this tag.
Wednesday, 08 September 2021 3:59pm
* BP and APA Goup receive hydrogen grants
* WA to end native forest logging
* Woodside extends carbon forestry partnership with Greening Australia Read more...
Monday, 30 August 2021 11:29am
Fortescue Metals Group has examined the ramifications of a "climate shock" in the late 2020s to early 2030s that triggers a global economic contraction, its latest climate report shows. Read more...
Thursday, 26 August 2021 4:00pm
With the help of top barrister Noel Hutley SC, an activist shareholder group has launched legal proceedings against Santos over claims in its annual report to have a credible pathway to net-zero. Read more...
Thursday, 05 August 2021 3:02pm
* Keep ACCUs out of hydrogen certification scheme: Australian Hydrogen Council
* Victoria offers renewable energy grants of up to $20m
* Climate Active certifications double in one year Read more...
Monday, 28 June 2021 1:36pm
* Top Macquarie executive to join Clean Energy Regulator board
* Victorian infrastructure agency to advise on reducing gas dependence
* Target seven Pacific countries for nature-based abatement: New report Read more...
Friday, 25 June 2021 1:51pm
* New law will make federal NAIF funding easier for WA hydrogen infrastructure
* WA EPA waits on Asian Renewable Energy Hub's federal discussions
* $1.3 billion solar program lacks a proper business case, audit finds Read more...
Monday, 21 June 2021 3:44pm
The federal government is considering a new type of renewable energy certificate, as part of a national scheme to certify that businesses are producing "clean hydrogen". Read more...
Thursday, 17 June 2021 4:02pm
The Clean Energy Finance Corporation's first hydrogen investment will go to a start-up with plans to commercialise a more efficient electrolyser technology. Read more...
Wednesday, 16 June 2021 11:31am
With the help of an ARENA grant, Rio Tinto will examine the feasibility of using renewable hydrogen instead of fossil gas at its Yarwun alumina refinery. Read more...
Wednesday, 02 June 2021 3:59pm
* Minerals Council releases first climate action progress report
* EnergyAustralia proposes pumped-hydro storage at Mt Piper power station
* Fortescue chief urges automated hydrolyser production Read more...
Page 1 of 6 | Total articles: 58