- /Browse news by topic
- /Carbon news
- /National Electricity Market
Total 30 articles are classified under this tag.
Wednesday, 22 September 2021 3:52pm
* AGL shareholders back climate resolution
* Santos registers two ERF projects
* Taylor authorises new transmission infrastructure financing scheme Read more...
Wednesday, 01 September 2021 12:28pm
* Victoria launches major renewables auction
* New Tasmanian climate law on the way
* No supply shortfall for next five years: AEMO grid outlook Read more...
Friday, 30 July 2021 3:57pm
The Australian branch of global brokerage Tradition Asia has launched an ARENA-supported trading and data analytics platform for energy and carbon. Read more...
Wednesday, 02 June 2021 3:59pm
* Minerals Council releases first climate action progress report
* EnergyAustralia proposes pumped-hydro storage at Mt Piper power station
* Fortescue chief urges automated hydrolyser production Read more...
Monday, 31 May 2021 3:49pm
* EPA accuses company of 'potentially misleading' ASX statement
* CEFC provides $295m for new NSW/SA interconnector
* Morrison again backs efforts to limit temperature rise to 1.5 degrees Read more...
Monday, 24 May 2021 3:25pm
Australia should spend $6.6 billion to keep all coal-fired generators going for an extra 20 years, the chair of the company that owns the Vales Point coal power plant has told a parliamentary inquiry. Read more...
Friday, 30 April 2021 10:23am
The Energy Security Board has proposed grid rule changes that would expand controls on coal plant phase-downs, and maximise the value of government interventions in the National Electricity Market. Read more...
Monday, 19 April 2021 11:49am
The Morrison government has given South Australia at least $560 million to help fund clean energy and emissions abatement actions, after last year allocating $960 million to NSW. Read more...
Monday, 12 April 2021 8:38am
The best option for Australia is a grid that relies to a small extent on gas and carbon offsets to achieve net-zero, according to a new Grattan Institute analysis. Read more...
Friday, 19 March 2021 12:22pm
Victoria will match $19.2 million in annual federal funding for the Alcoa aluminium smelter until FY25, when new grid rules will start to deliver better returns to the company for its contribution to system reliability. Read more...
Page 1 of 3 | Total articles: 30