- /Browse news by topic
- /Carbon news
- /National Electricity Market
Total 32 articles are classified under this tag.
Thursday, 14 April 2022 2:15pm
* Net benefits from single-use plastics ban: Regulatory impact statement
* Planned grid projects will make up for Eraring closure: AEMO
* Cleanaway approved to incinerate contaminated LNG sludges Read more...
Friday, 10 December 2021 3:25pm
Although the federal government refused to sign a Glasgow pledge to phase out coal generation in the 2030s or soon after, a new AEMO report says Australia will have a coal-free grid by 2043. Read more...
Wednesday, 22 September 2021 3:52pm
* AGL shareholders back climate resolution
* Santos registers two ERF projects
* Taylor authorises new transmission infrastructure financing scheme Read more...
Wednesday, 01 September 2021 12:28pm
* Victoria launches major renewables auction
* New Tasmanian climate law on the way
* No supply shortfall for next five years: AEMO grid outlook Read more...
Friday, 30 July 2021 3:57pm
The Australian branch of global brokerage Tradition Asia has launched an ARENA-supported trading and data analytics platform for energy and carbon. Read more...
Wednesday, 02 June 2021 3:59pm
* Minerals Council releases first climate action progress report
* EnergyAustralia proposes pumped-hydro storage at Mt Piper power station
* Fortescue chief urges automated hydrolyser production Read more...
Monday, 31 May 2021 3:49pm
* EPA accuses company of 'potentially misleading' ASX statement
* CEFC provides $295m for new NSW/SA interconnector
* Morrison again backs efforts to limit temperature rise to 1.5 degrees Read more...
Monday, 24 May 2021 3:25pm
Australia should spend $6.6 billion to keep all coal-fired generators going for an extra 20 years, the chair of the company that owns the Vales Point coal power plant has told a parliamentary inquiry. Read more...
Friday, 30 April 2021 10:23am
The Energy Security Board has proposed grid rule changes that would expand controls on coal plant phase-downs, and maximise the value of government interventions in the National Electricity Market. Read more...
Monday, 19 April 2021 11:49am
The Morrison government has given South Australia at least $560 million to help fund clean energy and emissions abatement actions, after last year allocating $960 million to NSW. Read more...
Page 1 of 4 | Total articles: 32