- /Browse news by topic
- /Carbon news
- /Net zero
Total 80 articles are classified under this tag.
Monday, 02 May 2022 4:44pm
Cement company AdBri today announced new emissions intensity targets for 2030, and pledged to be entirely reliant on renewable electricity by the same year. Read more...
Friday, 22 April 2022 3:54pm
* New recycling grants on offer
* WesCEF shifts focus from peer-linked targets, sets new interim goal
* Transport emissions up 12%: New Ndevr analysis
* Major gaps in GHD's EIS for plastics recycling plant, EPA says Read more...
Thursday, 07 April 2022 2:18pm
* Bank Australia net-zero pledge targets home owners
* Minister seeks to make coal generators give more notice of closure
* Australia to Asia iron ore "green shipping corridor" under investigation Read more...
Tuesday, 22 March 2022 7:46am
A report commissioned by Microsoft concludes more than a third of large Australian businesses with net-zero by 2050 targets are likely to miss them. Read more...
Thursday, 10 March 2022 1:10pm
* Biodiversity Bill needs tougher integrity provisions, lawyer cautions
* Minamata Convention on mercury now in force nation-wide
* Origin Energy's science-based target to remain Read more...
Tuesday, 08 March 2022 4:42pm
A policy change by the global Science-Based Targets initiative could result in Origin Energy losing its coveted accreditation under the scheme. Read more...
Tuesday, 18 January 2022 11:30am
A company specialising in generating carbon credits from forestry projects intends screening potential voluntary market buyers to ensure they have a robust net-zero strategy. Read more...
Wednesday, 24 November 2021 10:59am
Viva Energy today pledged to achieve net-zero emissions in non-refining divisions by 2030, with the refinery to follow suit by 2050. Read more...
Friday, 19 November 2021 3:28pm
As ASIC carries out targeted surveillance of company emissions claims, a leading law firm has warned that directors face a growing risk of legal action for "greenwashing". Read more...
Wednesday, 17 November 2021 4:24pm
* Fortescue gains planning approval for world's biggest hydrogen electrolyser plant
* Incitec Pivot says deep emission more than a decade away
* Veolia's purchase of Suez still a competition risk, local government tells ACCC Read more...
Page 1 of 8 | Total articles: 80