- /Browse news by topic
- /NSW • International
Total 76 articles are classified under this tag.
Tuesday, 14 April 2020 3:46pm
- NSW issues new COVID and waste guidance
- Reef Authority prepares for $35m remediation of coal carrier-grounding site
- NZ Commission urges climate-focused post-COVID economic recovery. Read more...
Friday, 06 March 2020 3:25pm
The NSW government should abandon or overhaul a Bill that limits the type of carbon emission conditions that can be imposed on new projects, a state parliamentary committee has recommended. Read more...
Friday, 07 February 2020 12:28pm
Fans and critics of a NSW government bill to limit the Independent Planning Commission's duty to consider carbon emissions when assessing new mines and gas fields agree on one thing – the proposed law is badly drafted. Read more...
Friday, 24 January 2020 3:53pm
- Environment professionals slam NSW greenhouse gas Bill
- Regulator approves business case for $1.53bn SA-NSW interconnector
- NZ government welcomes progress on trade and climate agreement. Read more...
Friday, 16 August 2019 2:54pm
Project approval conditions should only be used to constrain downstream greenhouse gas emissions in exceptional circumstances, according to a top NSW bureaucrat. Read more...
Tuesday, 13 August 2019 3:37pm
Making coal mining companies responsible for carbon emissions from combustion of their coal in other countries 'may not be reasonable', according to the NSW government. Read more...
Friday, 09 August 2019 1:03pm
- Food production must be transformed, climate scientists warn
- NSW says climate science won't be ignored in Liddell inquiry
- CEFC backs shopping centre green bond. Read more...
Wednesday, 10 April 2019 12:20pm
- EU-Australia free trade talks focus on sustainability
- EPA issues prevention notice to glass recycler
- Health department seeks PFAS risk communication expert. Read more...
Thursday, 17 January 2019 11:40am
- Global clean energy investment falls 8%
- Solar farm developer wins court appeal
- Jacana Energy signs PPAs for two solar farms. Read more...
Tuesday, 24 October 2017 2:30pm
- Organic waste recyclers complain of 'combative' regulator
- Gold Coast takes action to prevent NSW waste flows
- EPA backtracks on disclosing waste data
- NZ Greens to take on climate portfolio. Read more...
Page 1 of 8 | Total articles: 76