- /Browse news by topic
- /NSW • Site contamination
Total 137 articles are classified under this tag.
Tuesday, 14 April 2020 3:46pm
- NSW issues new COVID and waste guidance
- Reef Authority prepares for $35m remediation of coal carrier-grounding site
- NZ Commission urges climate-focused post-COVID economic recovery. Read more...
Tuesday, 07 April 2020 3:35pm
- Renewables jobs surged by 27%, says Bureau of Statistics
- Landfill operator seeks approval to accept PFAS waste
- NSW updates contaminated sites guidance. Read more...
Monday, 04 November 2019 2:47pm
- Alternative waste treatment plants win bigger levy concessions
- More facilities apply for fluorine fire-foam exemptions
- Woolies considers BYO containers for deli and meat counters. Read more...
Monday, 14 October 2019 12:10pm
- EPA issues guidance on PFAS in leachate and soils
- New WA air guidance for approval and licence applications
- Water pollution costs council $105,000. Read more...
Wednesday, 04 September 2019 3:25pm
The NSW government has rushed through a bill giving it new powers to compulsorily acquire a heavily contaminated site from a company that it expects will soon be liquidated. Read more...
Wednesday, 28 August 2019 1:43pm
- EPA updates contaminated sites guidance
- Victoria rejigs Solar Homes scheme
- Bipartisan backing for mine closure bill. Read more...
Monday, 29 July 2019 3:02pm
- EPA signals changes to risk-based licensing
- Contamination spreads from Caltex terminal site
- EPA issues company with fourth prevention notice. Read more...
Monday, 26 November 2018 4:00pm
- Orica lifts Botany remediation provision from $63m to $176m
- Plans to triple processing of hazardous aluminium wastes
- Business group urges 'circular economy' impact statements. Read more...
Monday, 12 November 2018 4:56pm
NSW's Court of Appeal today rejected a company's arguments that contaminated land it owns had been over-valued by tens of millions of dollars. Read more...
Friday, 09 November 2018 10:49am
The head of the NSW EPA has resigned, following confusion and concern caused by a decision to ban some organic wastes from reuse on farms and mine sites. Read more...
Page 1 of 14 | Total articles: 137