- /All Tags
- /Carbon news
Total 57 articles are classified under this tag.
Friday, 13 December 2019 1:20pm
Coalition MPs today issued a report recommending that Australia lift its moratorium on 'new and emerging' nuclear technologies, but Labor MPs said the focus should instead be on finalising a national energy policy. Read more...
Thursday, 17 August 2017 2:35pm
- Mirvac undertaking climate risk disclosure review
- Whitehaven report sidesteps climate risks
- Uranium mining company starts leach trials. Read more...
Monday, 10 July 2017 2:03pm
- Mine rehabilitation inquiry schedules first hearing
- Uranium company announces EPBC approval
- Inpex pays for air monitoring in Darwin
- Tasmania to tighten controls on salmon farming. Read more...
Tuesday, 04 July 2017 3:12pm
- Uranium project faces Supreme Court challenge
- SA axes landfill levy on packaged asbestos
- NT EPA issues separation distance guidance. Read more...
Monday, 19 June 2017 12:11pm
- Queensland heads off potential $1bn blow-out in Solar Bonus costs
- Environment department sits on climate review submissions
- Mothballed uranium mine plans new leach trial. Read more...
Monday, 14 November 2016 3:57pm
South Australian Premier Jay Weatherill today announced plans for a referendum on whether the state should host a storage facility for international nuclear waste. Read more...
Monday, 07 November 2016 2:25pm
- WA close to finalising key standards
- Queensland aims to boost confidence in gas industry
- Citizens' jury rejects nuclear waste storage. Read more...
Wednesday, 03 August 2016 3:59pm
Western Australia's EPA has recommended that a proposed uranium mine not proceed because it would threaten the viability of some subterranean fauna species. Read more...
Thursday, 12 May 2016 1:06pm
- South Australia to establish citizens' juries to consider nuclear question
- Queensland canvasses views on carbon target
*Tasmanian Government to clarify waste levy stance. Read more...
Tuesday, 10 May 2016 10:26am
South Australia's nuclear Royal Commission has recommended the introduction of more streamlined uranium mine approval processes as well as strengthened measures to ensure companies provide advance guarantees that they can pay for decommissioning. Read more...
Page 1 of 6 | Total articles: 57