/ Browse news by topic
/ Compliance news
Total 347 articles are classified under this tag.
Monday, 13 September 2021 3:53pm
* ASX through to second-round for Australian carbon exchange
* Fire protection company fined over greenhouse gas discharge
* Tasmania offers carbon rebates
Wednesday, 01 September 2021 12:28pm
* Victoria launches major renewables auction
* New Tasmanian climate law on the way
* No supply shortfall for next five years: AEMO grid outlook
Thursday, 04 February 2021 1:23pm
The Tasmanian government will phase in a waste levy from November 1, and will launch its container deposit scheme in late 2022.
Monday, 01 February 2021 3:34pm
The Tasmanian government will review assessment requirements for large-scale clean energy projects, and might consider holding renewable energy reverse auctions, it revealed today.
Tuesday, 15 December 2020 2:03pm
Prime Minister Scott Morrison and Tasmania's Premier Peter Gutwein have signed a cooperation and funding agreement on actions to deploy clean energy and reduce emissions.
Friday, 27 November 2020 3:51pm
Tasmania is now generating enough renewable energy to meet all its power needs, Energy Minister Guy Barnett said today.
Friday, 27 November 2020 2:23pm
* NSW's waste systems at risk, Minister admits
* Good progress on recycling co-investment agreements, Ley says
* New stewardship centre to have two roles, Waste Minister says
Friday, 13 November 2020 12:19pm
Tasmania's FY21 Budget includes a no-interest loan scheme for big emitters, and boosts spending on waste management.
Thursday, 15 October 2020 2:21pm
Tasmania's Energy Minister Guy Barnett today introduced a Bill that sets a renewable energy target of 200%, and told Parliament the state could produce green hydrogen more cheaply than the mainland.
Thursday, 16 July 2020 3:05pm
Highlights include a new federal energy efficiency grants program. Event listings include a clean energy summit. Jobs include group sustainability manager with Newcrest, and posts with Downer, John Holland and JLL.
1 of 35 | Total articles: 347
Go to page...
Go to page 1
Go to page 11
Go to page 21
Go to page 31