- /All Tags
- /Environmental management
Total 644 articles are classified under this tag.
Monday, 02 December 2019 12:04pm
Concerted global action on climate change is necessary to prevent continued deterioration of the Great Barrier Reef, acknowledges a federal government report released today. Read more...
Tuesday, 26 November 2019 4:22pm
The NSW environment department has for the fourth time been convicted of pollution offences over its operation of a sewage treatment plant in the Snowy Mountains. Read more...
Tuesday, 26 November 2019 2:02pm
Iron ore magnate Andrew Forrest is enlisting major companies to shake up the global plastics market and prevent pollution. Read more...
Monday, 25 November 2019 4:09pm
- Government reserves slab of CEFC finance for hydrogen
- EPA charges utility over discharges into low-flow river
- Drone scrutiny leads to EPA penalty for major Cleanaway landfill. Read more...
Wednesday, 20 November 2019 1:46pm
- Water Corporation loses appeal against 'extreme risk' classification
- NSW releases impact statement for AGL $400m, 250MW gas/diesel plant
- BP gives enforceable undertaking to federal environment department. Read more...
Friday, 01 November 2019 1:19pm
It will take decades to create ground-stabilising lakes in the Latrobe Valley's three brown coal mine pits, partly because river inflows have declined, according to a new report. Read more...
Wednesday, 16 October 2019 4:13pm
- City of Sydney leads push for TCFD-style climate risk disclosure by governments
- Era of waste under-investment must end, NSW councils warn
- Water utility plans opt-in for AEMO payments to curtail electricity load. Read more...
Monday, 14 October 2019 12:10pm
- EPA issues guidance on PFAS in leachate and soils
- New WA air guidance for approval and licence applications
- Water pollution costs council $105,000. Read more...
Tuesday, 08 October 2019 1:43pm
- Qenos, Fulton Hogan, share in $1.6m grant allocation
- New regulatory arrangements for Queensland mine closures
- Water availability drops by up to 21% in southern Victoria: New study. Read more...
Tuesday, 17 September 2019 3:26pm
BHP has for the first time disclosed climate and water data by asset type, in its 2019 reporting suite released today. Read more...
Page 1 of 65 | Total articles: 644