/ Browse news by topic
/ Environmental management
Total 677 articles are classified under this tag.
Tuesday, 25 May 2021 1:55pm
A Supreme Court judge has ordered Veolia to treat water from a mine, after hearing evidence that its refusal to do so has caused flooding and could affect coal supply to a power station.
Monday, 26 April 2021 2:36pm
For the second time in two weeks, a NSW court has ruled that an EPA summons is flawed due to duplicity, and the agency is considering whether to launch an appeal.
Monday, 22 March 2021 1:11pm
Sydney Water breached an environmental obligation and a duty of care by allowing treated effluent to erode downstream creek banks, the Chief Justice of NSW's environment court has held.
Wednesday, 03 March 2021 1:15pm
* Water utility penalised $150,000 over discharge into low-flow river
* Director convicted over failure to supply information to EPA
* $2m on offer for carbon and agriculture research
Tuesday, 23 February 2021 3:47pm
Coca Cola Amatil will achieve net-zero operational emissions by 2040, and has set new constraints on its use of plastic, as part of sustainability commitments announced today.
Wednesday, 17 February 2021 2:56pm
* NSW Forestry Corp says EPA too slow to negotiate post-fire logging rules
* Ley makes fire-affected species a priority for EPBC listing
* Report shows poor take-up of responsible practices by farmers
* Australia joins ocean protection alliance
Thursday, 11 February 2021 12:30pm
Mining and petroleum projects shouldn't receive any special treatment when deciding on water entitlements, according to a new Productivity Commission report on water reform.
Tuesday, 09 February 2021 1:39pm
Using treated water from a Melbourne sewage plant could reduce by more than a decade the time needed to fill the Latrobe Valley's three huge coal mine pits, according to Victoria's top mine rehabilitation expert.
Wednesday, 27 January 2021 3:48pm
* Four ERF projects lose right to earn carbon credits
* Plastics processing capacity must rise 150% to maintain recycling status quo
* Water efficiency and labelling scheme under review
Friday, 27 November 2020 3:28pm
Downer has reviewed its PFAS insurance cover, and improved its data collection on waste and water, says its latest sustainability report.
1 of 68 | Total articles: 677
Go to page...
Go to page 1
Go to page 11
Go to page 21
Go to page 31
Go to page 41
Go to page 51
Go to page 61